Abyssinian Hair Oil (For Coarse to Thick Hair)
- 100% Natural
- Locally Formulated & Manufactured
- Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Shipping Fee R60-R80 (calculated at checkout)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Providing shine without weighing the hair down
- Prevent breakage- strengthens the hair
- Moisturising & nourishing
- Anti Frizz
- Contains Omega 6,9 & natural Vit.E
- Add to shampoo for scalp conditions (eczema, psoriasis) -
- Heat protection
Use one or both methods depending on where you most need the oil and how much oil your hair can handle before weighing it down.
1) For hair and scalp moisture and shine (anti-frizz):
Add 2-3 squirts into your last/both shampoos (mix the oil and shampoo into your hand) and massage into scalp, run shampoo through to the ends of your hair. Rinse, condition and dry normally.
2) For dry, frizzy hair and to avoid heat damage when drying:
Before drying hair use 1 – 2 pumps depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
Consolidate as much DAMP hair as possible and apply oil on to mid-lengths and ends ONLY. The oil will naturally spread to all the hair in one action. Dry normally.
3) For serious scalp conditions like psoriasis, eczema and very dry flakey scalp:
Apply Abby-Oil™ directly onto the scalp and sleep overnight. Add the oil to a shampoo wash as seen above (point 1) in the morning.
Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinous (Argan) Nut Oil, Aurantium Dulcis(Orange Peel Oil), Citrus essential oil blend, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate (Coconut Oil Extract) and Natural Colour.
Products are usually shipped the same or next working day depending on the time of the order, and stock availability.
Standard Door-to-Door Delivery usually takes 2-4 working days on average and will be delivered to the Shipping Address you supply at checkout.
You will receive an email notifying you as soon as the Shipment is out for delivery.