Where Does It Come From?
What Makes Abyssinian Oil Superior?
Abyssinian Oil is the oil that is chemically the closest to the natural oils produced by our skin - which means it provides the ultimate natural hydration - more than any other oil on the market.
Abyssinian oil contains the highest amounts of naturally occurring fatty acids - higher doses than any other natural oil. Due to their size, these fatty acids create a structure around the hair, locking the moisture inside.
Abyssinian oil is also highly resistant to heat and can be used as a heat protectant before blow-drying
The oil is EASILY absorbed and does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling behind!
Benefits Of Abyssinian Oil
- Conditions and nourishes HAIR, SCALP and SKIN
- Very high heat resistance
- Naturally anti-fungal
- Protects and heals your scalp - getting rid of dandruff for good
- Stops thinning hair and repairs damage
- Helps with skin degenerations - aging skin, dark spots and skin dicolouration
- Anti-inflammatory - great for inflamed, red and irritated skin
- Prevent pregnancy stretch marks
- Helps with uneven skin tone
- Light and Non-greasy
Abyssinian Oil Has Been Put Through Many Tests And Have Come Out Tops In All Of Them
1. Stronger Hair Test Results
2. The Internationally Acclaimed Samba Test
Abby’s Abyssinian is Ecocert® approved, cold-pressed and GMO-free.
This luxurious, lightweight oil has tested extremely well against other natural oil types and has outperformed them in terms of both quality and results.
Abyssinian Oil has been tested against Argan and Coconut Oil and outperformed them in terms of quality and results.
Because Abyssinian oil is chemically the closest to the natural oils produced by our skin, it is easily absorbed, locks in moisture, non-greasy and does not dry out or damage your skin and hair. It nourishes, protects and conditions.
My Abby™Abyssinian Product Range
Proudly South African, all-natural beauty range with the miracle touch of *Abyssinian Oil.
Our range is 100% NATURAL
- No Animal Testing
- No Chemicals
- No Artificial Colourants
- No Artificial Fragrances
- Silicone FREE
- Vegan Friendly
The My Abby™ Product Range
- Abby™ AfriOil
- Abby™ BodyOil
- Abby™ FaceOil for Every Skin Type
- Abby™ Clear Moisturising Make-up Remover
- Abby™ Hair Oil (Curly, Wavy, Straight)
- Abby™ Oil( Very Thick Curls only)
- Abby™ Cuticle Roller Ball
For more information about our product range and their benefits, click HERE!
What Others Have To Say About My Abby™
For more testimonials and product reviews, click HERE!